Easy Tofu Recipes
Tofu is a blank canvas for flavor! You can grill it, bake it, or saute it for a healthy meal.
Search through our collection of quick and easy tofu recipes to find your next meal. Our web site is full of baked tofu recipes, grilled tofu recipes , tofu cheese recipes, tofu appetizers and more!
Have a recipe you want to share? Send it to Recipes@TofuXpress.com!
All | Appetizers | Cheese | Desserts | Entrees | Side Dishes
Smoky Cauliflower Bake
This Cauliflower Bake is so light and flavorful, with hints of Cumin and Paprika and our favorite ChefXpress seasonings make this sweet and smoky. This is a different side to serve than your usual Cauliflower. Consider making a double batch because it will go fast.
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds, crushed in mortar and pestle or with spoon
- 2 tsp. Veggie Broth Seasoning (ChefXpress)
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. Roasted Bell Pepper and Garlic Seasoning (ChefXpress)
- 2 tsp. Raw Honey
- Mortar and Pestle
- Large Pot
- Round Baking or Casserole Dish large enough to fit Cauliflower head and hold dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Keeping the entire head of ...
Game Day Tomato Poppers
Serve this tofu appetizer at your next game day get together
- 1 Brick Tofu (Try Nasoya Firm)
- 1 carton frozen chopped Spinach (10 oz)
- 24 Campari Tomatoes
- 1 medium White Onion, Chopped
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Cups chopped fresh Button Mushrooms
- 3-4 Tablespoons raw Pine Nuts
- 2 Tablespoons Veggie Broth Seasoning by ChefXpress
- Leaves of 6-8 sprigs fresh Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
- Salt and fresh ground Pepper
- TofuXPress Unit
- Deep Frying Pan
- Small Frying Pan
- Medium size Mixing Bowl
- Press Tofu in TofuXpress for 1-2 hours. Remove TofuXPress assembled Top...
Fiesta Tofu Appetizer
Serve this vegan friendly Fiesta Tofu Appetizer at your next get together!
- 1 Brick Tofu (Firm or Extra Firm)
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- ½ cup chopped Vidalia Onion
- ¾ Cup Salsa
- 1 clove fresh Garlic, minced
- 2 Avocadoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp Green Serrano chili Pepper, minced
- 1 Tbsp Red Fresno Chili Pepper, minced
- 2 Limes
- 15-20 sprigs Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt Flakes (Maldon)
- Press 1 brick Tofu in TofuXpress unit for 2 hours. Remove Tofu and slice into small strips approximately ½ inch by 1 inch.
- Chop 12-15 sprigs Cilantro, reserving remaining for garnish.
- In a small bowl, juice 1 Lime. Add Cumin, Coriander, and Sea Salt...
Rice Krispy Power Bars
- 2 Cups Rice Krispies
- 1 Cup Crunch Peanut Butter or Cashew Butter
- ¼ Cup Protein Powder (we used Chocolate flavored Soy Protein)
- ¼ Cup Flax Seed
- ¼ Cup Raisins (coarsely chopped)
- TofuXpress unit with Light Tension Spring
- Xpress Cheesecloth (cut to fit TofuXpress unit with enough room to also cover entirely food inside TofuXpress unit)
- Xpress Cutter
- Melt Peanut Butter in a medium saucepan, enough to soften so that it will stir easily. Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients directly into saucepan and stir to combine and coat Rice Krispies.
- Line TofuXpress unit with Xpress Cheesecloth...
Tofu Ricotta Cheese
Use this vegan Tofu Ricotta Cheese in recipes calling for ricotta cheese
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, pressed for 30 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- Crumble the tofu into a food processor or blender. Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and process until mostly smooth (add a splash of water if necessary). Use immediately, or transfer to a small container and refrigerate for up to a week.
- Yield: 6 servings.
- Per serving (about 1/3 cup): 114 calories, 8.1g fat (1g sat), 2.3g carbs, 1g fiber, 7.3g protein.
Tahini Vegan Cheese Spread
Tahini Cheese Spread is great to serve at parties! Vegan friendly and full of flavor.
- 1 14 oz brick tofu, firm
- 2 tbsp soy milk
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp barley malt (or honey)
- 2 1/2 tbsp tamari
- 2 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- agave or honey (optional)
- cheese cloth
- Press Tofu with original spring in your TofuXpress for at least one hour.
- Take a metal colander with small holes and place inside a large mixing bowl. Place tofu into colander. With a large mixing spoon, smash the tofu through the colander.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Add to the tofu and mix well.
- Line TofuXpress with Cheese Cloth, leaving plenty of room around...
The Tofu Cobb
- 1 medium Shallot, minced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (substitute Vegan)
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- ¼ cup Avocado Oil (may not need entire amount)
- ¾ cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1 brick Extra Firm Tofu, Nasoya brand
- 2 cups Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup Bacon Bits (substitute Vegan)
- 2 Avocados
- 2-3 heads Boston Lettuce, rinsed and torn into large pieces.
- Sea Salt
- Fresh and coarsely Ground Pepper
- Combine Mustard, Oregano, Shallot, Garlic, Worcestershire, and Balsamic. Blend well and let stand. (This can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated).
- Press Tofu in TofuXpres...
Drunken Tofu with Chicken
Make this Drunken Tofu with Chicken with or without the chicken! Great dish to make when you want to get your family to try tofu.
- 1 12-14 oz. brick Tofu pressed (preferably use previously frozen and thawed Tofu)*
- 2-3 pieces Chicken
- 1 ½ cups chopped Celery
- 1 cup chopped Carrot
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia Onion
- ¼ cup ChefXpress Veggie Broth Seasoning (May substitute flour)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ cup loosely packed Thyme sprigs (remove any thick stems)
- ¼ cup loosely packed Rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup loosely packed Sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced Garlic
- 4 cups dry Red Wine
- ¾ cup Raisins
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- ½ cup sliced Almonds for finishing
- Italian Bread or Pita Bre...
Lemony Dill Tofu Wrap
Lemony Dill Tofu Wrap will be loved by everyone! This vegetarian wrap is full of surprises and flavor.
- 1 14 oz. Brick Firm Tofu, Preferably House Foods Organic
- ½ cup chopped Vidalia Onion
- 2 Avocados, Sliced, then diced into inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 cup chopped Tomatoes, seeds removed
- 2 Tablespoons ChefXpress Lemony Dill Zip
- 4 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Champagne Vinegar
- ¼ cup Nasoya Nayo Whipped Sandwich Spread or Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce (may be found Vegan), or Steak Sauce
- 4-6 large Soft Tortilla Wraps, Sundried Tomato
- pinch of Sea Salt
- Tooth Picks for holding Tortillas in place
Homemade Almond Milk or Cream
- 2 cups raw whole organic Almonds
- 1 to 2 cups Water*
- Optional Sweetener to taste: (1 tsp. Honey, Agave Syrup, Maple Syrup, Sugar, or Vanilla flavoring.)
- TofuXpress Unit with Light Tension Spring
- TofuXpress Xpress Deluxe Cheesecloth
- Food Processor or Blender
- Container to store Milk
- Container to store Almond Meal
- 2 – 4 days prior: Place Almonds in a large bowl. Completely cover Almonds with Water. Use enough Water to leave at least 3 inches of Water covering the top of the Almonds. Soak Almonds in a container, covered, in refrigeration until ready to make the Almond Milk. Soaking will make the Almonds softer and sweeter...