Potatoe au Gratin
Potatoe au Gratin is a vegan dish that can stand-alone as a one-dish meal or use as a side for Thanksgiving. This has a mild cheesy flavor. Could be a breakfast casserole. May be made a day ahead!
Write a review
- 1 brick Silken Tofu (Nasoya brand)
- 3 tablespoons Cheesy Sprinkles (ChefXpress)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce (can find Vegan)
- 1 teaspoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Veggie Broth Seasoning (ChefXpress)
- Dash of Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Parsley Springs for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Press Tofu in TofuXPress using Light Tension Spring Attachment for approximately 2 hours.
- In a food processor, combine pressed Tofu, Cheesy Sprinkles, Worcestershire Sauce, Lemon Juice, Soy Sauce, Salt and Pepper. Blend well till creamy. This can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator as a cheesy sauce, topping, or baked Potato filling.
- 20 baby Redskin Potatoes. Boil Potatoes till done. With skins on, slice Potatoes. (Cover and refrigerate if making a day ahead.)
- Layer Potatoes into a casserole dish and mix in sauce, reserving enough to cover the top layer of the Potato casserole.
- Bake a 325 for 30 min till warm. Garnish with Parsley. Serve hot.
- Uses the Light Tension Spring Attachment
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press https://tofuxpress.com/