Yogurt Cheese (use the Light Tension Spring #2 attachment)
This recipe uses the Light Tension Spring #2 Attachment (purchased separately)
- 2 cups yogurt
- Cheese cloth
- Line TofuXpress with cheese cloth, leaving room on either side for later folding over the yogurt.
- Spoon in 2 cups of yogurt either homemade, or store-bought.
- Cover completely with cheese cloth and assemble TofuXpress top.
- Leave in fridge overnight for best results.
- If you really want your yogurt cheese to be super-dense, change out the Light Tension Spring Attachment and replace it with the original spring after about 4 hours of pressing.
- Serve with Cucumber, celery, radishes, crackers, bread. You can add jam or jelly, too.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/NEW/