Wild Rice Salad
Wild Rice Salad with tofu in a Sesame Soy Vinaigrette
- 3 C. cooked Brown & Wild Rice Fusion (about 1/2 a 10oz. bag)
- 1 (14oz) block firm tofu, pressed for at least two hours and cut into 3/4″ cubes
- olive oil spray (I use a Misto sprayer)
- 1/2 C. Sesame Soy Vinaigrette
- 1 small English cucumber, cut into 3/4″ pieces
- 1 C. grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 C. cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly on the bias
- Put the cooked rice in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Heat a medium (10″) skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with olive oil, then add the tofu, tossing occasionally until nicely browned.
- Add the tofu to the bowl with the rice. Pour the vinaigrette in, and stir to combine. Gently fold in the cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro and green onions.
Adapted from Submitted by Opera Girl
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/