Umeboshi Plum-Nori Pressed Rice
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 2 or 3 sheets of toasted Nori
- Prepared Wasabi Paste
- 4-6 Umeboshi Plums (pit removed)
- Hot Chili Paste (found in stores)
- Peanut Satay Dipping Sauce (found in stores)
- Line base of TofuXpress with 1 Nori Sheet. Allow sides to curl up. (Don’t worry if the sheet cracks – Do your best to keep it together).Add approximately 1 cup of sushi rice into Tofuxpress. Place dots of Wasabi Paste onto rice. With a fork, mix lightly to spread paste. Add Plums, spreading the plums out onto rice so as to not have one large clump of plum in one spot. Add the balance of the rice. Place another sheet of Nori onto rice mixture.
- Assemble TofuXpress and allow to press in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Remove and slice. Serve with Hot Chili Paste and/or Peanut Satay Dipping Sauce
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/