Tofu Tomato Salad
Protein packed healthy salad with Pressed Tofu, Tomatoes, and more!
- 2 Bricks Tofu, Firm or Extra Firm (Nasoya)
- 1 cup loose Basil leaves, coarsely chopped.
- 10-12 Campari Tomatoes (larger than Cherry Tomatoes, but smaller than regular sized Tomatoes)
- 1/8 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning spice blend (Found in spice aisle)
- Sea Salt
- Press each Tofu brick in TofuXpress for 1 hour.
- Cut bricks into 12 squares. (We used the TofuXpress Tofu Cutter). This will yield 24 squares.
- Slice each tomato in half, length-wise.
- Wisk the Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine Tofu, Tomatoes, and Basil. Coat with Oil and Vinegar blend. Add Italian Seasoning and Salt, and toss.
- Serve alone or on a bed of lettuce.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/NEW/