Simple Grilled Tofu
An easy grilled tofu recipe. Can be made with thawed frozen tofu, or fresh tofu.
- 1 Block Firm Tofu, Drained
- Place fresh Tofu in a freezer bag.
- Freeze tofu brick in the bag overnight. (Remember, it will turn yellowish from the freezing process)
- Thaw completely. Place freezer bag in a bowl of hot water to speed up the process
- Press in TofuXPress unit for approximately 30 minutes.
- Slice into desired shapes.
- Baste with Barbecue Sauce or favorite marinade.
- Grill for 15- 20 min, flipping once browned and crispy on the outside.
- You can keep bricks of tofu in the freezer and thaw and press as desired. Freezing tofu is a great way to store opened or expiring packages of tofu. Read more about The Benefits of Freezing Tofu or How to Grill Tofu.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/NEW/