Pressed Corn Salad
Let this light salad be the signature dish of your summer. It’s full of fresh corn and scallions and tangy flavor the whole family will enjoy.
- 3 Cobs uncooked Corn
- 3 Scallion stalks
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Aminos
- Juice from 1/2 Lime, add any pulp
- Slice Corn off of cob with a knife.
- Slice Scallions thin.
- Add all ingredients into the TofuXpress and toss to coat.
- Press Corn mixture for 1 hour in refrigeration. Do not drain off juice! These are the nutrients that also make the marinade.
- When done, pour juice into bowl for serving. Add pressed corn and stir to coat.
- This recipe uses the Light Tension Spring #2 attachment (sold separately)
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/