Marinated Baked Tofu2013-04-16 15:16:23Write a reviewIngredients
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 3 TBSP soy sauce 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 TSPB fresh grated ginger
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- 2 tsp agave nectar or brown sugar
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
Adapted from Submitted by VegaciousAdapted from Submitted by VegaciousTofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/NEW/
- Drain tofu using TofuXpress and cut. Depending on your use, you can cut the tofu into strips, cubes, or flat squares (which is what I did here).
- Mix all other ingredients except olive oil and pour over tofu into the TofuXpress. Secure marinating lid.
- Refrigerate overnight (can marinade for longer if needed).
- Lightly grease baking sheet with olive oil.
- Arrange tofu in single layer on sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Make sure to flip tofu at least once during the process until brown and slightly crispy. Top with sesame seeds during the last part of baking