Herbed Tofu and Spinach2013-04-16 15:54:34Write a reviewIngredients
- 3 cups fresh baby Spinach
- 1 brick Tofu Extra Firm
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh Parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Thyme, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/
- Press Tofu in TofuXpress for 2 hours. Remove Tofu and slice length-wise to yield two pieces of pressed Tofu.
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- In a medium – large size baking dish (large enough for both Tofu pieces to lay directly onto dish), add Oil, Garlic, Parsley and Thyme. Coat herbs and with Oil. Place Tofu into dish and coat both sides with oil and herb mixture.
- Bake in oven for 30 – 45 minutes, flipping the Tofu at least once after slight browning begins to occur.
- Place Spinach on a large plate or in a wide bowl. Place Tofu along with any hot oil and herbs onto the spinach. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper to taste.