Easy Baked Tofu
Use this easy baked tofu in your stir-fry, salad, or any savory dish where firm tofu is called for.
- 1 Package Tofu
- 1/2 C Soy Sauce
- Use your TofuXpress to press tofu for 1 hour.
- Cut the pressed tofu into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Return cubed tofu to the TofuXpress and cover with soy sauce. Let the tofu sit in the marinade while your oven preheats to 375 degrees.
- Spread the tofu on a baking sheet (use a silicon mat to avoid using oil)
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees, turning halfway through.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/