Curried Tofu Pasta Salad
This vegan friendly pasta salad is a nice way to introduce non tofu eaters to tofu, due to its low tofu content and great flavor.
- 3 C Cooked & cooled whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 Package tofu (pressed overnight and cut into 1/2 inch cubes) or Baked Tofu
- 1/2 C Frozen spinach (thawed, pressed, and chopped)
- 1/2 C+ Mayo
- 2 Stalks celery (chopped)
- 1/2 C Scallions (chopped)
- 1/3 C Canned peas
- 1 T Curry paste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the mayo and the curry paste, mix well.
- Stir in tofu, spinach, celery, scallions, peas, and pasta. Serve cold.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/NEW/