Easy Tofu Recipes
Tofu is a blank canvas for flavor! You can grill it, bake it, or saute it for a healthy meal.
Search through our collection of quick and easy tofu recipes to find your next meal. Our web site is full of baked tofu recipes, grilled tofu recipes , tofu cheese recipes, tofu appetizers and more!
Have a recipe you want to share? Send it to Recipes@TofuXpress.com!
All | Appetizers | Cheese | Desserts | Entrees | Side Dishes
Tofu Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup Light Miso
- 1 brick (1 lb) Soft Tofu, Nasoya brand (not Silken)
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Tahini (Krinos is a great brand)
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 5-6 sprigs fresh Oregano Leaves
- 5-6 sprigs fresh Basil Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Press soft Tofu in TofuXpress for 2 hours.
- In a blender or food processor, add Miso, soft Tofu, Oil, 1/2 cup Water (reserving rest for later, and all other remaining ingredients for Cheese Filling). Blend well. Add remaining water slowly to create the proper consistency, not too thick or thin...
- 1 package (brick) firm tofu
- 1/4 cup pesto (approx. 4 oz)
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place entire brick of Tofu in TofuXpress and press Tofu for a minimum of one hour, preferably two hours. Remove Tofu from TofuXpress and cut Tofu into 1 or 1 u00bd inch cubes. Place Tofu in bowl and add Pesto. Gently mix together and return to refrigerator for a 1/2 hour. Before serving, add olive oil and salt. Gently mix and serve. This may be made a day ahead.
- Serve room temperature or warmed.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/
Mock Tuna Tartare
- 1 Brick Tofu
- 1/4 cup Tomato Pesto
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley
- Place brick of Tofu into TofuXpress and allow to press for at least 3 hours or overnight. Dice Tofu into small squares and add Tomato Pesto and 1-2 tbs olive oil. (Add more Tomato Pesto if you prefer to achieve a consistency where the mixture starts to stick together and also consistently coats tofu. Place mixture into TofuXpress and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Use a crabcake cutter to form round pattie. Place onto plate, drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil onto side of plate, and add parsley garnish. Serve.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Pr...
Tofu and Coconut Curry Soup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans light coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups organic vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrot (about 4)
- 1 1/2 cups (1-inch) pieces green beans (8 ounces)
- 1 (14-ounce) package water-packed soft tofu, pressed and cut into (1-inch) cubes
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic to pan; sautu00e9 30 seconds or until lightly browned. Add curry paste; sautu00e9 1 minute, stirring constantly...
Tofu Egg Rolls
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef, pork or chicken
- 1 pkg (brick) firm tofu
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg egg roll wrappers
- canola oil
- 2 tbs teriyaki sauce
- plum sauce
- Press Tofu in TofuXpress for 1 hour. Use a fork to smash the Tofu and create the texture of ground meat. Stir-fry meat and Tofu together in a skillet over high heat until meat is browned. Add Ginger, Onion, Coleslaw, and Garlic. Cook mixture for another 2 minutes. Allow to cool. Fill wrappers with mixture. Fill skillet with Canola Oil and heat to 350 degrees or medium high heat...
Tofu “Caprese” Salad
- Tofu, pressed
- 1 Large Tomoato
- 10 Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup White wine vinegar
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 Garlic Clove
- 1/2 Fresh red chili
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil (EVO)
- Press tofu in TofuXpress.
- Cut tofu into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Slice tomatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices..
- Crush and mince garlic. Mix it with the wine vinegar, white wine, salt, pepper and chili.
- Cook in a pan until the lmixture has reduced to half. Let cool.
- Take tomatoes and tofu and add onion and olive oil. Mix well.
- Place tomatoes, tofu and basil alternately as shown in picture on a serving dish. Drizzle dressing on top.
- Miso soup (1 can or powdered packet or paste)
- 1 block of firm or extra firm tofu
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- Place entire brick of tofu in TofuXpress and allow to press for 1/2 hour. Remove tofu from TofuXpress. Follow instructions provided on packaging to make Miso Soup. Bring Miso soup to a simmer or low boil. Dice tofu into u00bd inch cubes and place in miso soup. Add Green Onion. Allow to heat thoroughly for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/
Pressed Tofu with Peanuts and Bean Paste
- 1 brick extra firm Tofu
- 1 can Black Beans (Soy), drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Organic Shoyu (naturally brewed Soy Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 stalks green onions sliced thinly
- Lime slices
- Press Tofu in Tofuxpress for 3 hours. Slice Tofu lengthwise in 1-inch strips. Cut each strip in 3 pieces. Place into a bowl and add onions.
- Using a food processor (or fork) combine Beans, Peanut Oil, Chili Sauce, Sesame Oil, and Shoyu. Combine till blended well and smooth. This will make a thick paste. Thin by adding several tablespoons of water till it forms into a thick sauce...
Set the mood for you and your Valentine ~ and turn up the heat!nMake Valentine’s Day exciting with this super simple appetizer! Spend your time with your Valentine, and not in the kitchen (or at least not cooking food!)
- 1 Brick of Tofu
- 1/4 cup Sweet/Hot Chili Sauce* (off the shelf or homemade as shown below)
- 1/4 cup Chili Lime Rub (off the shelf Williams-Sonoma)
- Papaya Chutney with Lime (off the shelf Tiger Tiger)
- 1/4 cup raw Walnuts or Almonds
- Water Crackers
- Press Tofu (Nasoya brand, extra firm) for one hour in the TofuXpress. Slice lengthwise.
- Cut Tofu with heart-shaped cookie cutters. Use different sizes as pictured...
Cinco my Tofu
- ¼ Small-to-Medium Red Sweet Onion
- 1 Avocado
- 1 brick Extra Firm Tofu (Nasoya brand is great!)
- 3/4 cup Salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- Vegan Cheese, sliced and cut into small strips or shredded
- 1 bag Tortilla Scoops (the little basket-shaped chips)
- 4-5 sprigs fresh Cilantro coarsely chopped
- Using TofuXpress, press Tofu brick for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a blender or Vitamix for next steps. If you do not have either, use a Potato Masher or fork.
- Blend together Tofu, Avocado, Onion, ¼ cup Salsa, Salt, and Lime Juice till the mixture becomes creamy. Once well blended, add additional ¼ cup Salsa and stir to blend evenly.
- Place Tortil...