Easy Tofu Recipes
Tofu is a blank canvas for flavor! You can grill it, bake it, or saute it for a healthy meal.
Search through our collection of quick and easy tofu recipes to find your next meal. Our web site is full of baked tofu recipes, grilled tofu recipes , tofu cheese recipes, tofu appetizers and more!
Have a recipe you want to share? Send it to Recipes@TofuXpress.com!
All | Appetizers | Cheese | Desserts | Entrees | Side Dishes
Homemade Almond Milk or Cream
- 2 cups raw whole organic Almonds
- 1 to 2 cups Water*
- Optional Sweetener to taste: (1 tsp. Honey, Agave Syrup, Maple Syrup, Sugar, or Vanilla flavoring.)
- TofuXpress Unit with Light Tension Spring
- TofuXpress Xpress Deluxe Cheesecloth
- Food Processor or Blender
- Container to store Milk
- Container to store Almond Meal
- 2 – 4 days prior: Place Almonds in a large bowl. Completely cover Almonds with Water. Use enough Water to leave at least 3 inches of Water covering the top of the Almonds. Soak Almonds in a container, covered, in refrigeration until ready to make the Almond Milk. Soaking will make the Almonds softer and sweeter...
Simple Braised Cabbage
- 3 to 4 cups shredded Cabbage (use a mixture of red and green Cabbages)
- 2 tablespoons Veggie Broth Seasoning (by ChefXpress)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Grapeseed Oil (may use 2 to 3 tablespoons Water as substitute)
- In a large deep fry pan, preheat oil on medium to high heat. Add Cabbage. Season with Veggie Broth Seasoning. Stir only occasionally to slightly brown Cabbage. Remove from heat when softened and slightly browned.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/
“Red White &” Blueberry Tofu Cutlets
- 1 12 or 14 oz. brick Firm or Extra Firm Tofu (prefer House Foods brand)
- 2 ½ cups Blueberries (reserve ½ cup Blueberries for finishing)
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Red Wine
- 3-4 tablespoons Veggie Broth Seasoning (ChefXpress brand)
- 2-3 tablespoons Butter or vegan Butter
- Food Processor
- TofuXpress unit
- Deep skillet
- Press 1 brick Tofu in TofuXpress Unit for 1 hour. Remove Tofu from TofuXpress and slice lengthwise and then half each slice to form 4 cutlets. Sprinkle Veggie Broth Seasoning onto all sides of the Tofu cutlets and let rest. The seasoning will help form a “flavor skin”.
- In a food processor, combine 2 cups Blueberries and Honey...
Cucumber Dill Salad
- 2 Cucumbers, thinly sliced, with skin
- ½ Vidalia Onion, thinly sliced and halved
- Sweet Dill Dressing (see Below)
- ½ cup White Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemony Dill Zip (by ChefXpress)
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- Add Vinegar, Water, and Lemony Dill Zip. Blend well. Add Oil. Blend again.
- (May be made in advance and stored in refrigerator). Use with Salads, Veggies, Fish, and Tofu.
- Add the sliced cucumbers and onions to a bowl, top with the Sweet Dill Dressing.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/
Pressed tofu infused with the flavors of Thailand
- 2 Packages of FirmTofu
- 1 13 oz Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 8 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 C Chopped Tomato
- 1/2 C Chopped Sweet Red Pepper
- 1/4 C Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 C Chopped Cilantro
- 1 t Grated Ginger
- 1 T Chopped Lemon Grass
- 2 T Hot Peppers
- 1 T Chopped Kafir Lime Leaves (bruised)
- Drain and press tofu in your TofuXpress for 4 hours.
- Over medium heat combine coconut milk, tomato sauce, tomatoes and red pepper.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once it begins to thicken add the remaining ingredients to the pan and simmer for an additional 5 minutes, then serve over rice of noodles.
Grilled Teriyaki Tofu
Grilled Teriyaki Tofu, a simple tofu recipe that’s great for the grill!
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 1 C Granny’s teriyaki sauce
- Press out the water from the block of tofu with your TofuXpress then cut into 6 cutlets.
- Pour enough teriyaki sauce to cover the bottom of your TofuXpress and place tofu cutlets on top of the sauce. Pour more sauce over the tofu pieces, cover with marinating lid and refrigerate for about 1/2 hour then turn the tofu over.
- Simmer the remaining sauce on low heat for about 15 minutes or until it thickens slightly and becomes syrupy. Watch closely so it does not burn. Set aside until ready to use.
- Grill the marinated tofu on bo...
Lemongrass Tofu Banh Mi
Lemongrass Tofu Banh Mi vegan friendly and delish!
- 14 ounce package extra firm tofu, pressed and cut into 10 slices
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass (about 3 bulbs)
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 baguettes
- do chua pickles
- sliced cucumbers, Japanese or English hothouse or other types with fewer seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, lemongrass and garlic in a small bowl.
- In a shallow dish place tofu slices in a single layer. Pour sauce over tofu, turning pieces to coat well...
Golden Stuffed Tofu
Golden Tofu Pockets filled with Spinach, Onions and Mushrooms.
- 1 Large Brick of Tofu (Nasoya Brand Extra Firm)
- 1 C Panko Flakes
- Oil (for frying)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 C Chopped Sweet Onion
- 1 16 oz Package Frozen Spinach (defrosted)
- 1/4 C Chopped Mushrooms
- 3 T Parsley
- 1 t Cumin
- Remaining Panko Crumbs from Pockets
- Press tofu in your TofuXpress for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Press thawed spinach in your TofuXpress (with the light tension spring) for 1/2 hour
- Preheat a pan of oil (at least one inch thick) for frying
- Cut the tofu into squares or triangles, about one inch thick...
Tangy Summer Stew
- 1 Brick Tofu, Nasoya brand, Extra Firm
- 2 cups chopped Celery, 1 inch pieces
- 5 medium Tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium White Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- u00bc cup coarsely chopped fresh Parsley
- u00bc teaspoon ground Oregano
- 10 Kalamato Olives, pitted, and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Sumac
- u00bd teaspoon ground Cumin
- u00bc teaspoon Sea Salt
- Press Tofu in TofuXpress for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Using TofuXpress Xpress Cutter, cut Tofu into 24 even squares.
- Set aside.
- In a deep, large saucepan, heat to a soft boil, Broth, Tomato, Onion, Celery, Parsley, Olives, and Oregano...
Honey Mustard Kale Salad with Spicy Tofu
- 1 brick Extra Firm Tofu, Nasoya brand
- 4 cups thinly sliced Kale, washed and dried
- 2 Granny Apples, sliced into matchbook strips
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil (one tablespoon will be used to pan fry Tofu)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard (try Kozlik’s at Sur La Table)
- 2 tablespoons Honey (try Star Thistle Honey at Sur La Table)
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons 5 Spice Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground Coriander
- u00bd teaspoon ground White Pepper
- Press Tofu in TofuXpress for 2-3 hours, or overnight...