Blueberry-Museli Pressed Yogurt
- 2 cups Yogurt
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Mint
- Cut Cheesecloth with enough extra to line the inside and to drape over the unit with food inside.
- Line TofuXpress with cheesecloth.
- Place two cups of Yogurt into Tofuxpress. Cover Yogurt entirely with sides of Cheesecloth. Press with the Light Tension Spring #2 Attachment for approximately 4 hours. (Any longer and it will solidify into cheese).
- Place ¾ cup into a bowl and add blueberries, and sprinkle with Museli. Garnish with fresh Mint Leaves.
- Serve for breakfast.
- This recipe uses the Light Tension Spring #2 Attachment
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/NEW/