Berry-Mint Press2013-04-16 16:59:05Write a reviewIngredients
- 1 cup fresh Raspberries
- 1 cup fresh Blueberries
- 1 cup fresh Blackberries
- 1 tsp Arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- 2 tablespoons Water
- fresh Mint leaves
- Add berries into TofuXpress and press for at least 2 hours in refrigeration. Reserve all berry juice – do not discard!
- When there is some berry juice ready, pour off berry juice into a small saucepan. Add Agave. Heat till almost a boil. Add Arrowroot powder to thicken. Add water to adjust as needed, to create a slightly thick sauce.
- Turn off heat.
- Add berries only to coat with sauce.
- Place back into TofuXpress and press in refrigeration at least 2 hours in order to allow the mixture to gel together.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/
- Present on a dish with fresh Mint leaves as yummy decoration!