Basil Tofu Squares
What do you get when you combine Pressed Tofu, Oregano, Basil, Balsamic Vinegar, & Olive Oil ? A flavorful vegan side dish!
- 1 brick Tofu, Firm or Extra Firm (Nasoya)
- Basil Leaves (large) (12-24 leaves)
- Ground Oregano
- Sea Salt
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Press Tofu in TofuXpress for 1 hour.
- Cut brick into 12 squares. (We used the TofuXpress Tofu Cutter).
- Using small dishes, layer 1 or two Basil leaves at the base of the dish. Place one Tofu square on top. Sprinkle a dusting of ground Oregano on each Tofu cube.
- With a small spoon, or a measuring teaspoon, drizzle about 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar onto each Tofu square. Follow with Olive Oil. Sprinkle with pinch of Sea Salt onto each Tofu square.
- Serve Chilled.
TofuXpress Gourmet Food and Tofu Press http://tofuxpress.com/